Monday, June 27, 2011

Everything Gets HOTTER When The Sun Goes Down

Friday night Kenny Chesney came to Verizon Wireless Center and it was an amazing concert. We were with a great group of friends and just had a blast! The weather was a bit chilly for the end of June, but with a jacket it was the perfect night. Billy Currington and Uncle Kracker also performed Friday night, but Kenny stole the show.

Saturday was pretty nice too and we were outside in the yard most of the afternoon. We actually got a lot done Saturday, and how could I forget we were dog sitting Kobe for my parents from Wednesday to Sunday! Kobe loved being outside Saturday and playing in the water shooting out of the hose. We went on a few walks too, and I think he was happy we were leaving for dinner Saturday night because we had wore him out. Taylor & Kyle came over and we had a drink then headed to Ruth's Chris for dinner...YUM! We met my Aunt Patty & Uncle Wayne and our Cousins Ryan, Sean, & Grace. Our three hour dinner was perfect for catching up with everyone, and we couldn't have had a better time.

Sunday we got up early to get all of Kobe's belongings packed up so we could take him back to Lafayette, even though we didn't want him to leave! We met my parents at their house and got ready for a golf scramble at the Elks. My Mom & Dad asked Kyle & Ryan to be on their team, and Taylor & I were quite offended they just left us out...so we made our own team. Taylor, Me, Tom, & Jay = BlumBalls. We weren't the best team but I think we had the most fun out of everyone that played that day. Taylor & I weren't awful and our team actually used some of our shots. We finished 6 under, and Ryan, Kyle, My Mom & Dad finished 10 under, and the winning team was 13 under. We did win something though...BlumBalls won the random $200 drawing : ) After we were finished we had to all rush back to Fishers to play in our sand volleyball league. We played at 8:00 pm and were so tired, but we did win! We actually stayed until after 10:00 pm playing pick-up, which probably explains why I fell asleep after I showered, as soon as my head hit my pillow.

Lovin Kenny!

Kenny

Pearls at the Kenny Concert

Kobe Dog!

BlumBalls
We had such a fun weekend, and this holiday weekend we are going to the Lake Erie for the 4th. My Mom & Dad are coming too. I can't wait for cooking out, cocktails, boating, and lounging at the pool. Hope everyone had a fun & safe July 4th weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment