Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Christmas is here in 2 weeks!! Ryan is still gone for work training, but my mom came down today and we decorated my house. We had a good time putting different decorations together, and I still have some more to do before Ryan gets home. We didn't get a tree this year : / and probably wont because Ryan wont be back for another week. So I decided to decorate everywhere else to keep in the holiday spirit. I also got our Christmas Cards mailed out this week. Here are some things my mom and I put out today!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This year I filled some vases I already had with ornaments


Some decorations in the dining room


I put purple & gold ornaments on the stairway for LAKERS of course : )


Our stockings on the mantel

No comments:

Post a Comment