Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Look Back at 2010

Looking back, I must say, 2010 has been the most exciting year this far! 2010 was extremely eventful, and busy for us, but I wouldn't change a minute of it. We planned a wedding, bought our first house, my sister and Kyle got engaged, we had many wedding showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties, we got to travel, we went to 6 weddings, Ryan had two job changes and is now with Salient Surgical, we got a nephdog, and we got married! That is a lot to squeeze into 2010. Here are some of my favorite pictures of everything we did this past year...

All my bridesmaids in Lafayette for drinks & dresses
St. Patrick's Day
Indy 500
Taylor & I shopping in San Francisco
U.S Open at Pebble Beach
Wedding Shower in Cleveland
Summer Weddings
Taylor & Kyle's Engagement Party
4th of July at Put-n-Bay
4th of July Bar Crawl on the Island
Chicago for my Bachelorette Party
Our Wedding
9.25.2010
Beautiful Bridesmaids
Groomsmen : )
Wedding Reception
Zip Lining through the Jungle in Mexico
Relaxing on our honeymoon
Tailgating at IU Homecoming
Bentley...NephDog

Laker Game


BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. thats great hun... we had a GREAT 2010 and another good year to come !!!

    ReplyDelete