Friday, March 25, 2011

♥6 Month Anniversary♥

I can't believe Ryan and I have already been married for 6 months! The day went by so fast, but I remember it like it was yesterday. It's fun for us to look back at our album and talk about our favorite wedding day memories. I think seeing each other for the first time before the ceremony was our favorite part of the day. We got to share some alone time, and it really calmed our nerves before the ceremony started. Here are some of our favorite pictures from 9/25/2011♥ taken by Jordyn who works at Jennifer Driscoll Photography.
Cute outfit Taylor made me for me to change into at the end of the night

Laker Garters from Tiffany

Lindsey at Tyler Mason did a great job on my hair.

My Dress

Handsome Husband : )

Getting to see each other for the first time on our wedding day



Kisses for my Groom

My Dad walking me down the aisle

Our Vows

Kiss Your Bride

Mr. & Mrs. Marando

Groomsmen

Wedding Party

Loved our entrance by the Wedding Party



First Dance -- "I Wanna Be Your Everything"


Happily Ever After

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, I love reading your blog. It's a great way to keep in touch when we're far apart. You've had such a fun 6 months and it seems like you've gotten so much accomplished! Your house looks great. I miss you both. xoxo

    ReplyDelete