Monday, September 19, 2011

Football Season

Football Season has started, and it is what we have been doing the past few weekends. Between the Colts, IU, and Ryan reffing high school and coaching middle school we have been quite consumed with football. I uploaded some pictures on facebook in a new album Fall = Football, but below are a few I thought I would share with you. 
Colts vs Packers game with Tiffany

Ryan & I at the first home game IU!

GO HOOSIERS!!

Coach Murr

Colts vs Browns game

Tailgating

Lucas Oil Stadium
This weekend my parents came to Indy and we did a little shopping (I got Ryan's anniversary gift)! We also got some great deals at Nordstrom Rack. Then we met Ryan back at home to watch the Hoosiers, and Mr. & Mrs. Pearl met at our house before dinner. The eight of us headed to 1001 in Broad Ripple for dinner. We had a great time, but I would probably give the food a 7 out of 10. The drinks and appetizers were amazing but most of the entrees I tried were just alright. I don't think any of the guys noticed though, as they would at least rate the atmosphere a 10 out of 10, because of the Bachelorette Party sitting behind us.
Out to Dinner

Pearls & Blumlings

No comments:

Post a Comment