Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Hump Day

It's Wednesday and I had the day off : ) I have been so busy with work and was in Chicago all last week/ weekend, which is why I got the day off today. It also explains my lack of blogging in December & January.
Ryan flew out to Lake Tahoe about 12 hours after I got back from Chicago. He is so thoughtful though, and booked me a surprise massage for last night. It was much needed...I have the best husband ever! So my day of relaxation really started last night at the spa. I slept so amazingly last night, and it was great to sleep in an extra hour. I got up and headed to the gym for strictly strength then went to let Bentley boy out. I met my mom for lunch at Patachou and some shopping. Before she headed back to Lafayette we made a pit stop at GiGi's Cupcakes...yum! Such a relaxing Wednesday. I hope tomorrow goes by just as quickly because Ryan gets back on Friday. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment