Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nails, Nails, Nails!

For the past few months I have been obsessed with doing my nails! I think my friend Tiffany got me hooked, but the reason I like doing my nails so much is because it is relaxing for me. At the end of a long day I can turn on a reality show, sit around, and paint my nails : ) I love doing this on a Wednesday or Thursday night. Here are some pictures of my favorite nails.

Matte Magic by China Glaze makes any polish have a matte finish.

I found this pink glitter polish at Marsh for less than a dollar.

Nails on NYE.

Purple & Gold

Nails for the Lakers game

Played around with this gold Essie Sleekstick

Revlon Nail Art

Revlon Nail Art

Love this glitter from Nordstrom Rack

Valentine's Day Nails, OPI Strawberry Margarita

Vegas Nails, Rose Gold Sparkles

Polish for $.47 at Meijer!



1 comment: