Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Started


Hi everyone... I decided that I would start a blog to keep family and friends in the loop, especially with the busy summer we have had. I also have a lot of opinions, so I thought a blog would be great for that, along with posting pictures! I will try to update my blog at least once a week, so check back often to see whats going on in our world.

Like I said before, this summer has been one of the busiest! A couple months ago Ryan took a new job with Stryker Spine, that he is loving. The same week we bought our first house in Fishers. Although we haven't been home much this summer, we are slowly getting it the way we want it. A few weeks after that we left for a trip to California to visit family and go to the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. The trip was so relaxing but it went by to fast. After that we made a couple trips to Cleveland, two weekends in a row actually. My family came in for a wonderful wedding shower, and the following weekend we went to the Marando's lake house for the 4th of July. We have already had a couple weddings this summer, and we still have three more, oh yah, and ours! On top of everything we have been planning our wedding, which is at the end of September. I can't wait to see how it all comes together! My family and friends have been so helpful with all the planning...this weekend is my bachelorette party in Chicago. All the girls are keeping everything a secret, and I am getting really excited!

1 comment: