Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls Gone Wild : )





This past weekend my best friends put together a fabulous Bachelorette Party for me in Chicago. I was a little nervous because the girls actually kept the entire weekend a surprise from me.... Everything was absolutely perfect!

When we arrived on the 22nd floor of the Marriott I could see the purple and pink balloons and streamers as I got off the elevator! The entire room was decorated so nice. The day started by opening hilarious gifts, drinking margaritas, getting glam, and eating pizza. I was a little curious as to why we were leaving the hotel to go out for the night at 7pm, especially since we already had eaten dinner. We got outside and walked over to an SUV limo; I couldn't believe it was ours for the night! It was stalked with drinks, but just in case we brought along plenty for the night! We went to a bar where we met our party planner, got some free gifts, and a free shot...after that we headed to a BYOB club. That is when I realized why we had left the hotel at 7pm...we had to catch the "Dream Boys Show". It was an absolute ball! We were there for quite awhile. The rest of the night we bar hopped down town and cruised around in our limo : )

Thank you girls for everything you did. I know a lot of planning had to go into that weekend, and I really appreciate it! LOVE U ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment