Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nike Free

A couple weeks ago my friend Megan told me about how comfortable her new Nike Free shoes were. Right now Nordstrom is having their Anniversary Sale, so all new fall merchandise is on sale until August 2nd, but after that is returns to normal pricing. My mom and I went to try on the Nikes and didn't want to take them off. As a matter of fact, Ryan met us and ended up buying a pair as well. The love for the shoes didn't stop there...We ended up buying 6 pairs! One for my Mom, Ryan, Taylor, Dad, Nana, and Me. These shoes really are great, and the best part is at Nordstrom for the Anniversary Sale they are $56. Normally they are $85, but until August 2nd you can get the discount. Check them out for yourself and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment