Monday, August 2, 2010

50 Days Til We Say "I DO!"


I can't believe I get to marry my best friend in 50 days! I remember getting excited to say it was 300 days away! Our summer has just gone by so fast, and even though it seems like the wedding is so far away, I have a feeling these last 50 days are going to fly by. I'm getting really excited, and I feel good about where we are at in all the planning. I think we have done almost everything we can until the RSVP's come in and we get closer to the date. We knocked out a lot these past 2 weeks...invitations, cake, dress fitting, hair / make-up trial, meeting w/ Father Stan, passports, jewelry, shoes, finalizing flowers! Now I just can't wait to get back all of your RSVP's; I get so excited checking the mail each day : )

Here is our wedding website for additional wedding weekend details. If you need anything or have any questions please let Ryan or I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment