Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh Giirrrlll, It's Your Birthday!

This week was my 25th Birthday, and it was a great one!! Tuesday, Ryan and I had dinner at Mitchell's Fish Market, which was delicious. Wednesday Ryan and I met his dad, Tiffany, Amber, and Ryan at Northside Social for some cocktails and dinner. We had such a good time, and loved the restaurant. Afterwords we went back to the May's to watch Hard Knocks, and Tiff cooked us up a little surprise. We had chocolate fondue that was amazing!!
Last weekend I went home, while Ryan was in Vegas, and my sister made me feel special with all her little birthday touches. She made red velvet cupcakes, my favorite! We also went to the Pearl's lake house, and Taylor made everyone wear birthday crowns!! My mom gave me the perfect dress to wear to the rehearsal as well!

I want to thank everyone who made my birthday so nice and special. I love my family and friends so much!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment