Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Indiana Football


And now he's a Ref!
Bucket Win : )



It's almost time for football season to start back up!! I can't wait to get down to Bloomington for some games again this year. I just LOVE Bloomington!!

The season opener is just a couple weeks away, and I can't wait! We will miss the Akron and Michigan game because of our wedding / honeymoon, but I'm sure we will try to make the rest of the home games and of course the last game of the season at Purdue. I sure do miss making "Marando" shirts and wearing his jersey to the games. I posted some of my favorite football pictures from the last 5 seasons that Ryan played. I must say though, he is becoming one phenomenal tailgater ; )

Here is 2010 - 2011 complete schedule:

http://iuhoosiers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/ind-m-footbl-sched.html

Everyone let me know what games you will be going down to!!

GO HOOSIERS!!! Play 13 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment