Monday, January 3, 2011

ManCave MakeOver.

Ryan was in New Hampshire training for his new job for two weeks in December. While he was gone I decided to surprise him and change his office a little bit. I painted the walls IU red (which I don't recommend doing!) Ryan loved all the changes and was totally surprised when he got home. Here are some before and after pictures...


Before
Before
New red walls, lamp, and curtains
Mrs. Quinn made Ryan a quilt with all of his old football shirts & pictures for our wedding

Organized desk

Girly Touch lol
New TV & stand, oh and the St. Ed's State Champs Poster

Marando clock I found
New gaming chair & gaming ottoman, Ry's bowl game jersey is framed and going on this wall.
Gaming ottoman to keep organized : )

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE MAN CAVE!!!! now I need to see it in person! xoxo

    ReplyDelete