Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABCs of Me

ABCs of Me

A. Age - 25
B. Bed Size - King
C. Chore you dislike - Cleaning the bathrooms
D. Dogs - I would LOVE to have any dog, but I am really allergic, so for now just I enjoy Bentley.
E. Essential start to your day - Hit snooze a few times : )
F. Favorite Color- Yellow & Purple
G. Gold or Silver - Silver -- gold seems old fashion to me, unless it's fun jewelery.
H. Height - 5'2
I. Instruments - hmmm...I can play a couple things on the piano (Mary Had a Little Lamb) lol
J. Job - National Football Scouting/ NFL Scouting Combine
K. Kids - No kids for us, for a few more years.
L. Live - Fishers, Indiana
M. Mom's name - Janet LeAnn Blumling
N. Nicknames - KB, Kate, Blum, New Murr (haha)
O. Overnight hospital stays - None
P. Pet Peeves - Lazy People, Chewing on Ice
Q. Quote from a movie - "If you're a Bird, I'm a Bird" -- The Notebook
R. Right or Lefty - Righty
S. Siblings - Taylor Anne
T. Time you wake up - 7:00 A.M. -- but hit snooze for at least 20 minutes
U. Underwear - Thongs
V. Vegetables you don't like - I think I like them all...are olives a vegetable? I don't like those or cauliflower
W. What makes you run late - Hitting snooze every morning, "Not have anything to wear"!
X. X-rays you've had - Shins for stress fractures when I was in high school, also in 5th grade I got a needle stuck in my foot, and of course at the dentist.
Y. Yummy foods you make - Stir Fry, I love to cook all sorts of things!
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites - Dolphins, Monkeys, Giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment