Monday, April 4, 2011

Mini Training

The Indianapolis Mini Marathon is just one month away!! Ryan and I decided to sign up last winter for the 13.2 mile race. Neither one of us have been training like we should be, but I think we will be okay to finish. Now that the weather is getting nicer, it has made running much more enjoyable (I get so bored on the treadmill). This past Saturday Ryan and I ran 8 miles on the Monon, and it was a perfect morning. I was surprised I talked Ryan into going with me, but he ran the whole thing like a trooper. I believe it was around mile 5 he quit talking to me though lol. Kyle also ran "with us" aka he finished over 20 minutes before us, and waited for us at the end with high-fives. We felt great after we were done, and headed straight to our new favorite spot, Jason's Deli.

Hopefully we will have just as nice weather this weekend. We are shooting for a 10 mile run Saturday morning.
The Mini-Marathon is the largest half-marathon in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment