Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter Weekend

We had a very relaxing Easter Weekend this year! Because we got to see both of our parents just last weekend, we decided not to travel, and just spend the holiday enjoying each other here in Fishers. Friday night we had a little date and went to Maggiano's for dinner. It was Good Friday, so we shared the tilapia, which was so good! After dinner we came home and watched Due Date, Hilarious!! Then we watched the Lakers win : )
Date Night
Saturday we got up early and went to the gym. Afterwards we met the Cate's at Jason's Deli. It is our favorite for lunch, and we got to hang out with Claire!! That evening we went to Sean & Lindsy's for Luke's 1st Birthday Party. Luke was adorable, and so big since last time we saw him. It was great to see so many of our friends. They had awesome food, and we played drinking games for most of the night....what else would you expect from an Edmo Party?
Luke's 1st Birthday
Easter day we went to Mass at our church, St. Louis de Montfort. We love this church, and the service was great. Once we got home Ryan made us some breakfast, and I started on our Easter meal. It was my first time cooking for a holiday, so I was kind of glad it was just for Ryan and me. I made a ham, of course, and roasted red potatoes, baked beans, homemade mac n' cheese, applesauce, and brussels sprouts with bacon. It actually could not have gone more smoothly, and I surprised myself on how easily I finished everything at the same time. Ryan approved of everything I made, so I was happy! I hope everyone else had a great Easter, and has a good rest of the week : )
Happy Easter!!

Ryan Carving the Ham

Easter Dinner

: )

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment