Monday, August 8, 2011

A Much Needed Weekend Off!

After working everyday for an entire month, this weekend I had two days off in a row, Saturday & Sunday! This was much needed to recharge for this crazy week of Championships. Friday night Ryan and I went to Sullivan's for dinner. The service and atmosphere could not have been better, but the food could have been. The food was pretty good, but didn't compare to Ruth's Chris or St. Elmo's. I did have the best martini though, it was made with clementine vodka : )
Saturday I went to the gym really early so I could get things done all day. I cleaned the house and attempted to get caught up on laundry. Ryan and I also ran some errands and went to Costco. Saturday evening my parents came to Indy and we, along with Taylor & Kyle, went to dinner at Peterson's.


We were celebrating my birthday because we wouldn't be able to this weekend or next week. The atmosphere was just okay, and the food was good, but because so many people hyped it up and we were expecting everything to be amazing, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. I'm glad we got to try it, we have been wanting to forever now, but I probably don't need to go back, especially for the price, I prefer Ruth's Chris. After dinner we all went to Bella Vita and some cocktails and listened to the band playing. They were so fun and played great music. It made for a perfect Saturday night.

Sunday Ryan and I went to church, got lunch, and ran some errands before our team party. We had our volleyball team over for dinner before our tournament last night. It was so much fun, and so was the tournament because WE WON! Champs : ) We start up a new league already this Sunday, but decided we needed to move up from the Recreational League for some better competition.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend! This is going to be a crazy work week, but after this Saturday night at about 2:00am, work is going to be back to the normal 8:30am - 5:00pm until next Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment