Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pinterest

Do any of you use Pinterest? I just started exploring with it, and have already been referencing it this week. I haven't been as good at pinning things myself, but it has been a good resource to use. How it works, is if you click on a topic (Home + Furniture) hundreds of images will pop-up with a description someone posted, or "pinned". If you click on the image it will take you to the original website that this person got the image from. Sometimes the original website will give even more information, like a full recipe, or a link to buy an item.

If I need a quick dinner or lunch idea it's great. I can't wait to use it for tailgating ideas, and menu options for having people over during football season and holiday parties. When searching for pictures of home decor and remodels, I have found it to be much more useful than googling images. Pinterest would be great for any bride or wedding planner to get new and creative ideas for special wedding day/shower details. Another great use for Pinterest is for holiday/birthday gift ideas. A lot of people will pin their favorite products and gift ideas. Fashion, Photography, Shopping, Activities, Travel, Holidays...the list goes on and on.

You can follow me at http://pinterest.com/katelyn_marando/

Even if you don't want to pin much I do recommend this resource to all! Let me know if you have any questions, and I will try to help you out, as I learn along the way as well. Happy Pinning : )

No comments:

Post a Comment