Monday, January 10, 2011

The Holidays 2010

I am just now getting to post some pictures from the Holidays. This year I spent my first Christmas away from home. Ryan and I went to Lafayette on the 23rd for the annual Beer Tasting Contest at my parents house, and the next morning we traveled to Cleveland to spend Christmas with Ryan's family. We had a great long weekend, and the following weekend we rang in the New Year with friends in Indy at Bartini. We also went to the last regular season Colts game, and the following weekend we went to the Colts Playoff Game. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks : )


Fear NO Beer Club
Christmas Day

Cleaned up on Christmas Day Before Dinner


Our Table on NYE at Bartini
Happy New Year!
Amber & Tiff ringing in the New Year
Ryan & Ryan
Tiff & I
Ryan & JB
We saw Bam & Steph at the Colts vs Titans Game
Ryan & I at the Game
At Bartini "tailgating" before the Colts Playoff Game
Kyle, Me, & Taylor at Bartini
Hahaha
DK!
All of us at the Colts vs Jets Playoff Game

No comments:

Post a Comment