Monday, January 31, 2011

The Weekend

I had a really great time this past weekend! Friday night I got caught up on a lot of things around the house (not so fun), but Saturday got better. My parents came down to do lunch. We ate at Chatham Tap in Fishers, so my Dad and Kyle could watch the Purdue game. Later that afternoon Taryn came in to town to stay with me. I hadn't seen her in 4 months, since the wedding! Tiffany and Amber came over too and we got to catch-up and get ready for the night. We had a girls' dinner at Cooper's Hawk Winery, one of my favorites! It was the four of us, and Alicia and Stephanie as well. We had great food and drinks, and enjoyed catching-up with each other. Next we went to Amber's house in Broad Ripple for some cocktails and drinking games, before we headed to the bars. We went to Brothers for a few drinks, and then ended our night at Rock Lobster. I had so much fun with the girls, and can't wait to plan our next weekend : )

Sunday morning we all woke up and went breakfast at Le Peep, to see Ryan May. Breakfast hit the spot, and afterward we went home to enjoy a lazy Sunday. Bentley stopped by, and Taylor and I took him for a long walk around the neighborhood, because it was actually nice out.
Love a Lazy Sunday with BentDog
I'm looking forward to next weekend just as much. John Reese is coming to stay with us, and we have a lot things planned, including our Super Bowl Party!

1 comment:

  1. I am to submit a report on this niche your post has been very very helpfull Maryland tile installation

    ReplyDelete